Greene Education Services exists to provide access to training and education in safe and supportive environments and is leading a number of projects and offers services as seen below:
- STEM-Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics efforts under "Greene STEM" is a partnership with Greene County schools, Indiana University, and Greene Education Services to enhance the quality of STEM instruction in grades 4-12.
- Project Lead The Way "PLTW" is the nation's leading provider of STEM programs in over 5,000 schools. PLTW uses a project-based approach to give students a chance to apply knowledge, identify problems, seek solutions and lead their own learning.
- Gateway Academy Summer Day Camp offers students experience with robotics, aeronautics, computer-aided design, and much more.
- Regional Workforce Development is a key component to support and implement the vision of Greene Education Services. Greene Education Services is partnering with Greene County Economic Development in the area of Regional Workforce issues.
- Professional development for grant-writing, teacher development, and other areas are offered as a custom-made program designed to meet specific needs.